- The John Lemuel Stone Computing Center is Mann Library’s main public computing facility. Located on the first floor, there are over sixty Dell desktop computers and eight iMacs.
- Stone Classroom (Mann 103) is located on the first floor and has 26 Dell computers. This computer lab is open for public use when it is not reserved. For reservations, please visit our Find a Space page.
- Basement classrooms B30A and B30B are computer classrooms located on the basement level of Mann Library. B30A has 43 Dell computers and B30B has 30. These computer labs are open for public use when they are not reserved. For reservations, please visit the Scheduling@Cornell page.
- Docking stations are available on the first floor in the Stone Computing Center, on the second floor in the Deans’ Room, and on the third floor in the Graduate Study Area.
- Mann Library has five MacBook Air laptops available for 3-hour loans from the Help Desk, which are equipped with a variety of software.
- Mann library has ten Dell laptops and ten MacBook Air laptops available for up to 2 weeks/month from our reservable equipment page, which are equipped with a variety of software.
- Laptops and laptop chargers are not renewable.
- One checked out, the laptop is your responsibility – do not leave the laptop unattended. If lost or damaged, you may be charged a replacement cost equal to the cost of the computer.
- The assistive technology station on the first floor in the Stone Computer Center provides access to assistive software like JAWS (screen reading software), as well as a Braille printer.
- Business workstations including Bloomberg, Thomson Datastream, and Capital IQ are located on the first floor in the Stone Computing Center.
- Mann Library has scanning stations available on the first floor near the Stone Computing Center. Each station has an Epson flatbed scanner and supporting software, capable of scanning paper documents, film, and slides. For assistance, please come to the Mann Library Help Desk