- Staff will check your settings before submitting your print job. Additional adjustments may be necessary. It is the responsibility of the patron to ensure that the document/object is formatted correctly. If there is a formatting issue, the patron is still responsible for the payment. Patrons are NOT responsible for misprints due to software or hardware failures/incompatibilities.
- Maximum cut length for posters is 6′. Patrons are responsible for cutting anything beyond that length. We do not offer quarter card cutting nor do we perform exact poster trimming.
- Patrons are responsible for removing support materials. Any support material or rafts on 3D prints will remain intact. It is the patron’s responsibility to remove these supports.
- It is the patron’s responsibility to ensure that the print job is correct before submitting. Once the job is paid for and leaves the building, any reprints will incur additional costs.
- All papers types/filament types and colors are dependent on availability. During peak times we may run out of specialty papers or filament types/colors. We cannot accept outside materials or place custom orders.
- All jobs are processed in the order they are received. The approximate print time for a standard poster is 15 minutes. Print time for 3D prints vary based on object complexity and print resolution. If you are submitting multiple print jobs or have time constraints, please consider contactless printing.
- We accept check, credit card, Cornell Procurement Card, or departmental account number. We cannot accept Cornell Cards, Bursar transfers, or cash payments.
- Payment must be made before your document can be printed. Jobs that are not paid for will not be printed or released to patrons. If paying by course poster session, the patron is responsible for any amount to exceeds the maximum amount set by the instructor.
Large Format Printing
Includes posters and laser printing – tabloid (11×17) and letter (8.5×11) prints
36″ Fine Art Natural Paper
42″ Banner Vinyl
42″ Adhesive Vinyl
8 1/2 x 11″ Copy Paper
8 1/2 x 11″ Glossy Paper
11 x 17″ Copy Paper
11 x 17″ Glossy Paper
$0.09 per B&W page, $0.25 per color page
$0.50 per page
$0.60 per page
$1.20 per page
Contactless Poster Printing
PLEASE ALLOW UP TO TWO BUSINESS DAYS FOR CONTACTLESS PRINT JOBS
- Print jobs may be submitted using the contactless printing form. Please remember to click “finish” to submit your print request. You will receive a confirmation email when the form has been accepted along with a link to Mann Library’s credit card payment gateway (if paying by credit card).
- Contactless print jobs are processed Monday – Friday only.
- Turnaround time is approximately 2 business days. If you require same day turnaround, please visit us in person at the Mann Library Help Desk.
In-Person Poster Printing (while you wait)
IN-PERSON PRINTING IS FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED
- Print jobs may be submitted in person at the Mann Library Help Desk during business hours.
- All print jobs must be submitted on a USB drive. A USD drive and USB-C adapter is available at the Help Desk for transferring files from your laptop or our public computers. Due to security restrictions, we cannot access your email or cloud storage services at the Help Desk.
- Patrons must remain in the area while the job is being printed. Any jobs that are not retrieved the day of printing will be disposed of; no refunds or reprints will be issued.
Group Session Registration
- Courses, departments, or groups may register with Mann Library using the group session registration form. Group sessions may be for posters, standard prints, or 3D prints.
- All group sessions must be paid for with a Cornell Account number.
- Group sessions must be submitted 2 weeks before the session is to begin. Once we receive your request, we will try to enter it into our system as soon as possible. Participants usually receive an email indicating they have been added to a poster session and its restrictions within two business days from submission.
- Users may purchase up to the maximum amount specified by the session. If a participant chooses to go over that amount, they are responsible for paying the overage.
- Mann Library will bill you once the session is completed. You will only be charged for the amount used by your participants. We will create a summary of all invoices and charge the total to the account provided.
- Group session participants are strongly encouraged to submit their print jobs using our online printing form (for posters) or the online 3D printing form (for 3D prints) For convenience, we can provide a link to allow for multiple posters to be submitted at once.
- The session organizer can control how printed materials are distributed to participants. We can either release printed items to individuals as they are completed, or hold all items until the end of the session for a representative to retrieve.
- Group receive a 10% discount on printing. Groups pre-registering online with more than 5 participants will receive a 10% discount off the total amount billed.