Equipment is available for loan at the Mann Library Help Desk on a first come, first served basis. Laptops may be borrowed for up to 2 weeks at a time, and other specialty equipment may be borrowed for up to 5 days at a time.
Olin Library also has equipment available for loan. For information on what equipment is available at Olin, please refer to their Laptop & Equipment Loan page.
Additionally, the Mann Help Desk has phone chargers, computer chargers, power banks, headphones, calculators (scientific and graphing), and other peripherals available for loan. These items are available on a first come, first served basis and may be borrowed for up to 3 hours at a time.
Questions on borrowing laptops or equipment? Please contact the Mann Help Desk at 607-255-3296 or email email@example.com.
To request checkout of a Button Maker, please complete and submit the Button Maker Request Form:
Laptop Loan Policies
- Mac or PC laptops can be borrowed by anyone with a valid Cornell ID.
- Laptops should be returned to the library they were checked out from.
- Some laptops may be borrowed for up to 2 weeks while some may be borrowed for up to 3 hours.
- Do not leave laptops unattended for any length of time! You are responsible for any equipment lost, damaged or stolen.
- PC Laptops
- 30 long term loan (2 weeks)
- MacBook Airs
- 4 short term loan (3 hours)