As a Land Grant library, Mann Library supports the local community through a range of services, resources, and programming efforts. Community members are welcome to visit Mann Library to use our materials, databases, and resources on-site during operating hours, our events and exhibits are free and open to the public, and many of our talks are recorded and freely available online.
- Wireless Internet Access: Visitors may use their laptops or mobile devices to access the internet by registering for guest network access. Please see Red Rover-Guest Access for instructions.
- Desktop Computers: To use library computers for research purposes, visitors can use any unoccupied machine in the library, no login required.
Copy & Printing Services
- Scanning with our copy machines is free, though making paper copies requires you to save the document to removable media and have them printed at the Mann Library Help Desk. B&W, color, and poster printing is available at the circulation desk, payable by check or credit card. Visit our Poster & Specialty Printing page for information on pricing.
- If you are a New York state resident, SUNY affiliate, or a CALS or CHE alumni, you can obtain a borrowing privilege card from Mann Library. Additional benefits are offered to alumni; detailed information can be found through Cornell University Library’s Visitor Privileges page.
- For assistance locating materials or using resources, visit our circulation or reference desks on the first floor of Mann Library. If you have any questions that you would like to ask prior to your visit, you may email Mann Access Services your question or call us at 607-255-3296.
- If you are not an instructor for a Cornell course but would like an instruction session for your group (Cooperative Extension, high school class, special conference or program) – please contact Instruction Services! We can design a session tailored to your group’s needs.