We’re pleased to welcome Cornell students back to the library for the spring 2024 semester! Please be sure to check our full hours page for the most up-to-date information on library hours. This semester, we will have slightly reduced hours for the first few weeks due to changes in staffing, but we hope to be back to our regular schedule soon!
A few other reminders as you get back into the semester routine:
- Have a question? Get in-person help at our 1st floor Help Desk from 10am to 3pm, Mon – Fri, or online at library.cornell.edu/get-help/ask/
- Physical course reserve items are available in the atrium area of the 1st floor of Mann Library. You can find out what’s on reserve at the library by visiting our course reserves page, mann.library.cornell.edu/reserves. Please check your course Canvas page for items that may be available electronically.
- Reserve a study space at mann.library.cornell.edu/find-a-space. Or find a space at another library on campus at library.cornell.edu/libraries/spaces/ on the Cornell University Library website, library.cornell.edu.
- Connect with one of our experts at mann.library.cornell.edu/staff-profiles. Or request a consultation with a Mann librarian.
- We have 24/7 study spaces: the Mann Lobby, Stone Classroom (Mann 103), and the CALS Zone (Mann 112) are all available 24/7 via card swipe access. You can check the hours of all the Cornell libraries at library.cornell.edu/libraries
- Find out about our current and upcoming events & exhibits at mann.library.cornell.edu/events-calendar
- The CALS Zone offers daily drop-in advising, group workspaces, and free coffee and snacks while continuing to serve as a 24-hour study space. Check the CALS Zone website for the weekly academic and career advising schedule.